Welcome to Zim's Alignment Service in Lafayette, LA
If you are looking for a quote on tires or service, please call us at (337)988-4241. Make sure you mention you saw our website! You can also request a quote or email us. Zim's Alignment Service also has tire catalogs online. We feature Bridgestone, Firestone, and Fuzion tires—click here to view them!
Welcome to Zim's Alignment Service. Serving the Lafayette area for over 57 years, we offer a variety of tires and auto services to take care of your vehicle. We have a staff that is here to help you quickly find the best set of tires for you, without sacrificing quality or savings. Our auto repair and service department is staffed with experienced auto technicians who will ensure all work is performed to the highest standard.
Auto Services at Zim's Alignment Service of Lafayette, LA include: AC service, computerized alignment and engine analysis, battery sales, belt and hose replacement, brake jobs, cooling system and radiator repairs, oil changes, shock and strut replacement, tire rotation, towing, transmission service, wheel balance, and general auto repair
Give us a call at (337) 988-4241 or drop us an email at email@example.com; we will get back to you promptly. Generations of satisfied customers from Lafayette Parish, St. Martin Parish, St. Landry Parish, and other surrounding areas rely on Zim's Alignment Service each year.
With 57 years in business, Zim's has numerous awards from Times of Acadiana as the "Best of Automotive Repair", and also has received awards from The Better Business Bureau. If you're looking for a tire shop in the Lafayette, LA area, come to Zim's Alignment Service!
Our Code of Ethics is:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these are required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- Offer customer a priced estimate for the work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or re-manufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services. Use quality auto parts.
- Provide and honor when available Manufacturer Warranties.
- Exercise responsible care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's complaints.
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any and or all abuses within the automotive industry.
- All Brands
|M-F||7:30 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|