With 60 years in business, Zim's has numerous awards from Times of Acadiana as the "Best of Automotive Repair", and also has received awards from The Better Business Bureau.
Our Code of Ethics are:
1. Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these are required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
2. Offer customer a priced estimate for the work to be performed.
3. Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
4. Make every effort to keep customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
5. Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or re-manufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
6. Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services. Use quality auto parts.
7. Provide and honor when available Manufacturer Warranties.
8. Exercise responsible care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
9. Make every effort to fix the customer's complaints.
10. Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
11. Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any and or all abuses within the automotive industry.